Acrylic ground systems are ground floorings for outdoor sports areas which can be used for both professional and amateur purposes. All acrylic products we used in this high quality flooring system are certificated by ITF. Acrylic ground system is durable against all weather conditions and 100% environmentally friendly. According to user’s demands and qualifications of the sports arena, acrylic ground system can be applied whether with shock-pad or without shock-pad.
Acrylic system with shock-pad has a higher shock-absorbance property than acrylic system without shock-pad and it can be used in sports arena used with professional purposes. Acrylic system without shock-pad can be applied on asphalt or concrete ground and recommended for sports arenas with amateur purposes. In fact, asphalt ground should be preferred in acrylic systems without shock-pad rather than concrete ground because asphalt ground gives more durable and long-lasting results in this system.
Where to use Acrylic Ground System?
Properties of Acrylic Ground System;
- Long-lasting system
- Strong adherence to the ground
- Easy maintenance with a low cost
- Provides high performance to the user
- No gliding of the system after application
- Durable in extreme weather conditions
- No fading of the color of the surface
- Applicable for variable outdoor sports grounds
- Flexible and shock absorbing property of acrylic system with shock-pad
- Elastic property of shock-pad for long periods of time